Monday, October 5, 2020

Schewe Family Session 2020

When we found out my brother-in-law was going to be deployed in October, we knew we needed to squeeze in a family session as soon as possible. Kim wanted to send him off with some sweet pics of all of them together. South Haven isn't a quick trip, but always so worth it! The weather was surprisingly warm, the beach mostly to ourselves being a Monday afternoon, and the sky was so hazy from the west coast fires that you could barely make out the horizon. All in all, it made for some dreamy pictures! And of course, these kids are super photogenic! The session was a little longer than usual, but I had brought my kids along to play while I shot so it just gave them more time to play! (Thanks to my mother-in-law for watching them!) And of course we had to stop for a quick repeat pic with the Zelephant before ending the fun at the Sherman Dairy Bar for some kids' scoops! Man, it's probably a good thing I don't live near that place because my freezer would be stocked full of that ice cream. 

Love you Schewe's!! xoxoxo




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD