Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Aldrich Family Session 2020

 Another amazing family that trusts me every year to document their journey together! These boys grow faster than I can keep track of. I feel like I was just taking newborn photos! Even their engagement photos seem like yesterday! I love how every year we take them at their home, and use the same wall and metal tub for the boys pictures. It really shows how fast time flies. This year we got to play on the pretty red Farmall out by the cornfield. It matches Jared's toy tractors that we use in the boy's pictures every year, too! Growing up on a farm will establish some pretty strong memories in Coy and Case, and I'm so thankful to capture some of these memories of "home" for them to treasure the rest of their lives.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD