Friday, October 16, 2020

Heinfeld Family Session 2020

One of the best things about photographing a family year after year is getting to be a small part of their lives, kind of sitting back and watching them grow before your very eyes. I am pretty sure Cylus grew two feet since I saw him last year, lol! And I seriously feel like I JUST had their session in 2019! It's been a challenging year for us all, but you can tell this family bond is as sweet as ever, and Cylus is just as happy-go-lucky and loves exploring the farm. We even included Grandma and Grandpa for a few, which Chelcea informed me are "his people!" 

And those beautiful eyes... ahh they make me melt!! 

Hope you kids have a great football season this year! I'll be wearing my MSU hoodie... lol!






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD