Sunday, August 13, 2017

St Laurent Family Session 2017

This session has been a long time coming, and very worth the wait! For about three years now, Adrienne and I have been talking about how fun it would be to do a beach session, but being in the middle of Indiana doesn't give you too many options for that. Add in kids and busy schedules and it gets even harder to schedule a time that we could travel and make it happen! But it must have been meant to be, because our family vacations just happened to align this summer (thanks to my sweet Ari's due date moving us back a month) and we found ourselves both in Florida on the same week only an hour apart! So of course we couldn't pass this opportunity up!

And despite the threat of the Florida summer storms, getting warned to stay away from stray raccoons, and baby in tote, the scene was absolutely perfect for a portrait session. I hadn't been to New Smyrna since I was little, but I remembered how I loved climbing on the jetties and walking down the boardwalks through the dunes. Adrienne's lifelong friend Sarah came with her two kids to make it a double session (blog post coming up next!), and the kids were so adorable all dressed alike! And as always, Adrienne had a stunning, beach-worthy dress picked out as well!

I am SO IN LOVE with these pictures!!! Thank you Adrienne and Andy for driving north to meet me here, and I am amazed as always with how awesome you guys are at modeling for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD