Friday, August 25, 2017

Gerald Kline's Campaign Session

Another first in my books, I photographed a session for Gerald and Tina Kline (thanks Lindsay Brown, for recommending me!) to use for their campaign photos since Gerald is running for the DeKalb County sheriff. He is a man of strong moral standing and I was honored to help!

Gerald and Tina were so cute interacting together, Tina teasing Gerald here and there to bring out his best smiles, and I actually really loved the pictures of them looking at each other and laughing the best. With politics being so skewed these days, it was great to see some truly authentic, good hearted people, and that's what I wanted to capture for them.

We did a few pictures in the comfort of their own home, then headed to downtown Auburn, which is full of that chic hometown feel. And the courthouse was just bursting with summer colors. Whoever does the landscaping there deserves a pat on the back!

Wishing you the best of luck in the upcoming election, Gerald and Tina!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD