Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Maria's Maternity Session

This girl... and this dress... and these kids... I just can't get enough!! I splurged on this maternity dress for my own session in hopes that I could use it in the future for other clients as well, and my sweet friend Maria was happy to model it for me. I knew it would be perfection on her, she is a beauty inside and out! Despite a little bad luck with weather and locations, we finally ended up with a sunny evening at Lakeside Park, and it couldn't have a more stunning background.

Her two girls looked like little angels in their dresses and floral crowns, and I know this next little girl is going to be just as lovely! So excited for your beautiful growing family, Maria!!! Love you, friend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD