Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Schewe Family 2023

A few years ago, I took family photos for the Schewe's (my sweet family) in this same location, and I thought they would be hard to beat. But... I love these all over again!! There is something about that shoreline in South Haven that is just such a perfect setting. The lighting is always dreamy no matter what the sky looks like, the water is always pretty, and the sand and rocks are perfectly neutral and unobtrusive so as not to take away from the important part - those smiling faces! I love the chemistry they have as a family, the smiles are never forced and it's evident that they enjoy just being together. We even brought in Ryan's parents and brother for a much needed updated family portrait! It was a short and sweet session on a chilly day by the lake, but the warmth still comes through. 💛

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD