Thursday, November 16, 2023

Heinfeld Family 2023

 These are some of my favorite fall pictures yet for this adorable family! Once again in Matea park, the leaves were just hanging on for us for the perfect pop of color. Little Arabella wasn't so sure if she wanted to smile for me or not, but we snuck a couple in when she was distracted and not thinking about me taking pictures. And Cyrus was as cooperative as always! I absolutely loved the ghost pictures Chelcea wanted to do at the end, although it only worked out having two of our four ghosts. I think Arabella much rather would have been wrapped up in the sheet instead of having it on her head, and I don't blame her, since it was getting rather chilly! In the end, I think we captured the love this family feels for each other even more as they've grown another year. Keep up the awesome work, Chelcea and Andy!!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD