Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Our Family Session 2020

 Every now and then, I get brave enough to try to throw in a quick session for my own little family with my trusty old tripod. It's getting trickier these later years as the little ones are squirmier, and especially trying to get 7 faces to all look and smile in the same direction at once with no one continuously clicking on the other end! But we got a few keepers!

I have been eyeing this old brick wall in Auburn for quite awhile, and finally found a Sunday before church that we could squeeze in a little shoot. But first we stopped at my mom's for some of her gorgeous background view! And of course we had to get Grandma in some! (She was long overdue for a professional portrait and needed some with the grandkids!)

 So without further adeu, the Kroemer family, 2020! We made it.... phew!!!

 God bless, and Happy New Year!

 






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD