Friday, November 22, 2019

The Bowersock Family 2019

The Bowersocks are yet another amazing family I am so grateful for! Always kind and the perfect neighbors, and so much fun to hang out with when we get the chance. I love that my kids get to grow up so close to them and feel welcomed like a second family. We squeezed in a last minute mini-session while the trees were still in full color, and being as picture perfect as these kids are, we sailed right through without a hitch!

And I love that these girls rock the lipstick just like their momma. I could learn a few styling tricks from them myself! And as for Pax, he's got to be the happiest kid on the planet. 😄 He just cracked up every time I took a picture of him! 

Well done, Bowersock clan! Loved this session!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD