Saturday, November 2, 2019

Mitchell Family Session 2019

I love the friendships we have grown over the years with our neighbors. Few things makes me happier than to see my kids drop everything to go outside and play with their friends! The Mitchell's were one of the first families on our block and I am amazed at how quickly their kiddos are growing, just like mine, way too fast! That's part of why I love my job capturing these moments to freeze time even for just a little bit.

Rachel, being the amazingly talented planner she is, found a gorgeous family owned farm in Roanoke to have a mini-session for the family. The tall grass, old white bank barn and fall sunset couldn't have been more perfect! I love how these turned out! There's just something about October in the country...  <3

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD