Thursday, October 31, 2013

Souder Family Session


I wish somebody could have recorded my face as I was working on these images, because I'm sure it would have been entertaining. Between the snickering, furrowing (with concentration), squealing and gasping, I'm sure I looked like quite the nerd.

But in spite of all of that, I am so pumped to post these! SO thrilled with how they turned out! Love the fall setting (thank you mom), love the family (mostly because they're mine) and love the fact that they are not afraid to be totally themselves, and that always makes for the best results. Nothing makes me happier than to know people are having a blast during the session!

Ok... well, except when they are giddy with excitement and jumping up and down when they see their pics... that makes me even happier. :)

And can I just say that they are one good looking bunch of kids?? All nine of them!

Love love LOVE you guys!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD