Thursday, October 24, 2013

Knott Family Mini-Session

First of all, I love this family! They always make me feel so welcome and like one of the gang. Kristin did an excellent job getting fun ideas and props together, and Dina's "KNOTT" letters turned out to make awesome pictures! And of course the kids were just as animated as always. ;)

Second of all, I love this location!! So excited to finally get to shoot at Salomon Farms, which just happens to be right across the street from my house! It's so perfect... especially this time of year with the tall grass and wildflowers and turning leaves. And the barns add that nostalgic, carefree touch.

Hope you have as much fun viewing this mini-session as much as I did shooting it! {Can't wait to do it again!}








0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD