Friday, August 23, 2013

Wynne's 18 Month Session

It's been awhile (6 months actually) since I've done a full-blown photo shoot for this little girl, and my has she grown up since then! I am SO SO proud of her. And yes, I'm a little partial. This was Part 1 of our self-photographed / mother & husband assisted family photo shoot, and let me just say... next time I am hiring a pro photographer! Haha!!! They turned out pretty good anyway, but it was quite a hassel trying to keep everyone together and give orders to whoever was behind the camera AND swat away mosquitos. Needless to say, I forgot to get some of the pics I wanted, but we will just have to reschedule for the fall. ;) For now... enjoy viewing these lovely pics of my baby girl, who seems to have been the only one who had any composure during our photo shoot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD