Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Natalie & Stephen's Reception

I love photographing weddings. And sometimes I get lucky and get to be a second photographer for one of my friends... which means I get to go shoot and have fun without all the pressure! I shot this reception with my good friend (and up-and-coming photog) Keah Flanagan (Elwood, IN). It was great just hanging out with her for the day, and even though it was quite warm outside, the setting was nothing short of romantic. The bride, an architect from New York, has an amazing sense of fashion, as does her London-born husband. And this being their third reception for the week, everyone was ready to let loose and have fun! The reception was set at Trader's Point Creamery in Indianapolis - which I am now in love with - complete with home-grown hor d'oeuvres and freshly made ice cream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD