Sunday, November 20, 2022

James' Senior Session

The last of six kids, James is getting ready to make his way into the world. He's interested in welding, loves his church, and is an awesome baseball player! I know his momma's heart could just about burst just watching him during his session, let alone now that the final images are in her hands! I'll admit I was a little wary of sheduling a shoot mid-November, but I don't think Matea could have been a more perfect backdrop for James' session. The weather wasn't too bad at all, and he was even brave enough for shorts! The grasses and the trees had just the right neutral hues, and I explored a few new areas I don't normally shoot in. Results below!!

I hope you have a great senior year, James, and an even brighter future ahead of you!






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD