Friday, October 14, 2022

Haynes Family Session 2022

 Extended family sessions are always so fun! I have taken Danielle's family pictures since she and Jarrod were engaged, and this year she surprised her mom with a gift card for a photo session for all of the Haynes' together! When I arrived, they had already pre-arranged three lovely settings for me around the farm, complete with hay bales, mums, pumpkins, and the old faithful red Farmall. Getting the kids to all look at smile at the same time was a bit of a challenge, but I only had to do the magical photoshop face swap a couple times! We shot a couple nice silhouettes of Deb and Dave with the grandkids, which lit up nicely thanks to a neighbor driving through the field and kicking up some dust, unbeknownst to him. I loved the pictures of the kids watching the cows, but I think I swooned the most over them walking along the quiet country road with those long autumn shadows. That's a nostalgic picture worth a thousand words about life in the country!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD