Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Souder Family 2021

 I love these people so much. SO much. It's seriously never a dull moment! Plus they're all pretty much just picture perfect and adorable!! You'd never know by looking at them that there are FOUR generations in these pictures! It's been a few years since I had done a session for them... especially all together, and things have definitely changed a bit since then! 

Poor little Ronan couldn't keep his eyes open after awhile and just wanted to nuzzle into somebody, and it was nothing short of precious! Silas is growing faster than I can blink, and Jalynn has become a sophisticated young lady. And all the rest of them over 20 don't seem to ever age, never truly act their age (in the best way!), or just get better with age! (I might be a wee bit jealous...)

I am always amazed to see families grow and evolve over the years of sessions, but even sweeter when it's my own family.  Love you amazing people! 😘






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD