Friday, October 29, 2021

Faith's Senior Session

Another senior session that I can't believe is happening already! When we moved to Fort Wayne, Faith was just a little girl about the age of my middle daughter now. I feel like I didn't even get a chance to blink, and here we are! Faith has always been so sweet and laid back, and always spoiling my kids in the nursery. But she is force to be reckoned with on the basketball court! Now she has also become a strong, independent and talented young lady. She is confident and unwavering, fully comfortable being herself. Those are traits I hope my own girls will grow to have.

We know you will do amazing things in this next chapter, Faith! Keep working hard and being you - beautiful in and out!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD