Wednesday, November 18, 2020

St Laurent Family Session 2020

 This family is one of my first loyal clients... I have been taking their family pictures almost every year since Tate was just a toddler. And now look at these kids! So grown up. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Adrienne and Andy haven't aged at all! This crew is so fun - and have recently become quite popular on TikTok as @thathalloweenfamily. We've always kind of joked that they need their own reality tv show, and I'm happy to say they are doing a great job of keeping people smiling even during this crazy season we're in! I feel so humbled that they will still drive from Indy to Fort Wayne to have me capture an annual family session for them - and they never disappoint! This time we did portraits downtown Fort Wayne, which I honestly don't take advantage of enough, and that urban vibe was simply perfect for their style. I am in love with how these turned out!!

Thank you again, Adrienne and Andy, for making the trip to let me do these for you. All four of you are simply amazing!!

 

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD