Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Keah's Maternity Session 2019

Baby number two and this pretty lady is still glowing just like last time! I can't believe it's been almost two years since we had Keah's last maternity session, and I was actually taken aback at how much her little girl had grown since I saw her as a newborn! (She's the same age as my son, so you think I would have put two and two together, but time has just flown by!) We ended up changing the location last minute to her house since the whole family had had a rough week with the stomach bug and Keah was at risk of going into labor early. Fortunately their house is in such a beautiful setting, surrounded by open farmland, remodeled barns and some extra large trees. Little Kemper did such an amazing job for an almost-two year old, being at the notorious age of not being able to sit still for more than three seconds, and she is simply a doll!

I'm so excited to meet the next little Flanagan girl! Newborn pics will be coming sooooon!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD