Monday, October 8, 2018

Rodewald Family Session

I joined this family for an evening session on the beach at Jean Klock Park in Benton Harbor, MI. Literally a perfect setting and perfect weather that day - and the kids were perfect - couldn't have asked for better! Every now and then I have multi-family sessions like this, and it's always so sweet to see the love between the generations. I'm big on heritage. Not to mention, it's nice that each family gets to take a break while another one is having their portraits done!

I love how these turned out, so warm and soft, just like that Michigan shoreline. I only wish I lived a little closer to the water! Awesome job to this beautiful family. I'm always honored to capture such sweet memories!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD