Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Chelsea & Jaron ~ the Engagement

Pretty sure this is the world's cutest couple!! Chelsea and Jaron were so much fun during their engagement session. We had great scenery at Matea Park, and the golden hour light was just glorious. Chelsea challenged me to another first... using a smoke grenade. Depsite being afraid that I would burn down the park, I managed to find a "cool fused" grenade that is supposed to be perfectly safe and easy to use. I made Jaron do it, haha! The smoke threatened to overtake us a few times, but the end results were nothing short of amazing!

Chelsea and Jaron, thank you for allowing me to capture your adventurous spirits in action! I am so looking forward to your wedding next May!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD