Monday, January 23, 2017

Parker Family Session

This was an extra special session I did for my cousin and her family. I have done sessions for them in the past with extended family, but never just on their own, so this was fun for them! We used Tiffany's parents home for their backdrop, since they have a gorgeous view of open rolling Indiana hills. Their oldest, Jarin, just joined the army this past fall, and graduated from AIT. We are all so proud of him! And as anyone with any military experience knows, his schedule will be a little unpredictable for awhile, so we wanted to to get this session of them all together while we could. I love watching them all just goof off around each other. Not to mention, we had his sweet girlfriend Chelcea joining in on the fun with us! I loved the pics of those two together... young love!

Love you all dearly and so honored to be able to capture these moments together for you! xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD