Thursday, December 8, 2016

Steinman Family Session

I had so much fun taking pictures for this family! Set against the woods that were just about ready to start changing colors, we had some beautiful weather for their session. Connie's family of four, her brother's family of three, her parents and her in-laws were all in on the fun as we played around, tickled the kids, and my favorite - brought out the old wheelbarrow that was used as a wedding tradition in her parents wedding! I LOVED the laughter in these pictures - priceless!! Finally, we ended on a more sentimental note with my first attempt of doing a "shadow" picture, placing two children's shadows in the image to represent their babies in heaven. It was so touching that they are still part of the family, even if unseen.

Thank you, Steinman family, for allowing me to capture this time with you all together! It was truly a pleasure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD