Friday, June 10, 2016

Cedar Creek Equestrian

I was asked by a local equestrian instructor to take some photos during their summer camp, and I seriously couldn't be more thrilled! Actually I was hired as a "surprise" for his wife, so she could focus on teaching instead of taking pictures on her cell phone - a great investment to save her time and frustration and get some great marketing shots!

So for anyone who has known me long enough, you know I am completely enamored by horses, and have been since I was able walk. One of my favorite pictures from my childhood was visiting my Aunt's house in the mountains in North Carolina, nose to nose with her horse. I was fortunate enough to own three during my childhood, read every book I could find on horses, and would sit around and trace and draw pictures of them for hours. They are without a doubt, in my opinion, God's most graceful and majestic creatures.

I truly loved capturing these images for Cedar Creek - watching those sweet girls care for their horses and learn all about showmanship, and getting some artsy candids of these beauties while the opportunity presented itself.

So. In. Love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD