Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Katie's Maternity Session

I am beyond excited for #lilrodey to make a debut! This little one due in July will officially make me an Aunt - woohoooo!!! We always look forward to seeing my sister-in-law and her husband who live in California, and what better occasion than a baby shower?! Katie looked as stunning as ever as a beautiful mommy-to-be, and I was more than happy to shoot a maternity session for her following her baby shower in Michigan. And I'm sending a shout-out to her in-laws for letting us use their amazingly gorgeous home for such a perfect setting!

Katie wanted a "belly" theme for her session, and little gifts she received for her shower added the perfect touch when it came to props. I just love these!! Congratulations, Katie and Mike! I seriously cannot wait to hear about our little niece / nephew in just a couple months!!! :D :D :D

xoxo


1 comments:

  1. Katie ~ You are absolutely glowing. You are going to be the best Mommy ever! Will pray for a safe delivery for lil Rodey :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD