Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chelcea & Andy ~ the Engagement Session

I've been looking forward to working with Chelcea since I met her - a girl after my own heart who loves photography and graphic design. After this session, I'm even more excited for the wedding! I LOVE the setting at her parents home in the country, I love that she and Andy aren't afraid to show off their "rock" and keychain because they're part of their love story, and most of all I know they're great people because they didn't kick me to the curb after butchering their names like 12 times! (Maybe a little sympathy for the prego brain, lol!) Oh, and I got some farm fresh eggs to take home. Can't beat that!!

Looking forward to seeing what's in store for these two in October! It's going to be a beautiful wedding!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD